Client Solutions Manager for a dynamic, fast-growing consultancy.
We are Essex-based business performance consultants. We partner with ambitious business leaders to achieve outstanding levels of performance through periods of growth or significant change. Our methods help organisations achieve clearly identified business goals, using our expertise in how people think, work and learn to improve results.
These are exciting times at Blackmore Four. We are coming to the end of our third year of trading and have a great opportunity to create our own future success alongside the work we do with our clients. The recently created role of Client Solutions Manager will work with the rest of the team to help develop that future.
The purpose of the Client Solutions Manager is to design, develop and deliver high-impact solutions to our clients. We value Leadership and Organisational Development professionals who are passionate about analysing the needs of our client businesses, assessing their current capabilities and developing solutions that meet their strategic business goals.
As part of a small team of experts, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of client projects, addressing complex issues and generating meaningful solutions that deliver demonstrable results.
- Developing our scope of expertise and designing specific, customised solutions to meet our clients’ needs.
- Partnering with clients to apply robust diagnostic practices to identify the gap between desired and current state.
- Delivering an end-to-end process which includes the design, development, delivery and measurement of a high-impact learning journey.
- Working with the team to further develop our content marketing strategy and contributing content in various forms (articles, podcasts, webinars etc.).
- Contributing to our brand-building and business-winning efforts to secure a pipeline of business for our future.
- Actively engaging in reviewing feedback to further develop expertise that would be relevant, supporting our client journey and sales process, and generating new sales opportunities where possible.
- You have worked as an external agent to businesses either as an employee of a management consulting firm OR as an independent consultant.
- You can demonstrate your knowledge of adult learning, high-impact learning transfer, performance improvement and organisational development.
- You are a confident and creative problem solver; you will be an exceptional communicator with the ability to clearly articulate messages in an easy-to-understand way.
- You have experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver projects and results to tight deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You can combine psychological and behavioural insight and are accredited to use a range of psychometric diagnostic, assessment and profiling tools.
- You are effective working on your own and comfortable with the accountability that comes from being part of a small team.
- You are driven to achieve significant results and maintain focus despite dealing with the unknown.
- You are comfortable working flexible hours, focusing on outcomes rather than ‘effort in’.
What we offer
Being part of a small, growing company you will have a strong voice in shaping our scope of expertise and client solutions whilst being involved in interesting work and being guided by what really works for our clients rather than what we want to sell.
There is genuine flexibility in how, where and when you want to work … we want you to be part of our team and we want to be effective for our clients but we don’t want you sitting in a pre-determined location at a pre-determined time if that doesn’t work for any of us.
We are looking for a Client Solutions Manager who wants to embrace the challenge and use their own knowledge, skills and abilities to make this a successful business.