- All events must be booked online.
- A confirmation via EventBrite will be sent out for payments by credit/debit card by email.
- If we have agreed alternative arrangements with you in advance of the event, you must pay in full before delegates attend.
- Blackmore Four have the right to refuse entry to events to any delegate who has not made payment in full.
- Online bookings will be processed through EventBrite and the transaction will be between You and Blackmore Four.
- Details of attendees to any Blackmore Four events/training are stored by Blackmore Four.
- We process your information under our legitimate interests in supporting businesses.
- Your information will be used to administer your attendance at the event, process any payments due where applicable and to send you details of similar events and information offered by Blackmore Four.
- We do not share your data with any third parties and your information is stored in the United Kingdom.
- You have the right to have your information corrected, restricted in use and to object to our use of your data, however, please note if you object to use of your data for your attendance at the event we may not be able to accommodate you at our event.
- Once payment is received an email confirmation will be sent to the delegate email stated at the time of booking.
- All cancellations must be made in writing to the Business Operations Manager, Emma Devlin at firstname.lastname@example.org to be eligible for a refund as per our cancellation policies stated on each event booking form.
- Cancellations must be sent at least 4 working days before the event to qualify for a refund.
- Where a refund is available, any payment made using a credit or debit card through the Worldpay system will be refunded back onto the same card.
Cancellation by us
- We reserve the right to cancel any event at any time without liability. In the unlikely event of this happening delegates would be offered an alternative date, event or a full refund.
Changing Delegate Details
- There is no charge if a substitute person wishes to replace an existing delegate. Please inform us as soon as possible before the event start.
- If dietary or special requests have been made prior these may not be able to be changed.
- Delegates cannot distribute literature en-mass at any physical event. Delegates seen doing so will have their literature removed.
Photography / Video / Recordings
- Photos/videos may be taken at events and used in social media activity and post event publicity. If there are plans for a photographer/videographer present at the event, we will send out a consent form ahead of the event.
BLACKMORE FOUR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMISSION TO ALL OR PART OF ANY EVENT.