These are exciting times at Blackmore Four. We are coming to the end of our fourth year of trading and have a great opportunity to create our own future success alongside the work we do with our clients. The recently created role of Digital Marketing Co-ordinator will work with the rest of the team to help develop that future. As a professional apprentice you’ll achieve a university qualification at degree, alongside real work experience. You will apply your skills and experience in optimising the company’s digital marketing strategy, building our brand and developing a pipeline of new sales opportunities.
- Working with the team to further develop our digital and content marketing strategy.
- Supporting the company’s social media presence and content (e.g., LinkedIn and YouTube).
- Creation of digital marketing assets.
- Maintaining the company website via WordPress.
- Contributing to our brand-building and business-winning efforts to secure a pipeline of business for our future.
The successful candidate must have excellent written and verbal skills, and a creative mind. They must also:
- Have a self-motivated personality
- Have good time management skills
- Be proactive and confident
- Be computer literate and have experience in using Office 365
- Have a passion for digital marketing
- Have three years’ work experience, with at least 2 years working in digital marketing
- Experience of WordPress and Canva
- Experience in managing social media accounts, specifically LinkedIn
- You have a desire to learn and are open to trying new ideas.
- You are confident and professional.
- You are creative and hard working, with a passion to make your own mark.
- You are effective working on your own and comfortable with the accountability that comes from being part of a small team.
- You are confident in having a voice as part of a small team.
If you are under 24 you’re expected to have at least 200 points at A-level or NVQ level 3 (or equivalent), and Maths and English GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C/4 or above. If over 24 years and you have relevant work experience but no traditional qualifications after GCSE, or if you have other professional qualifications (e.g. ILM, CMI), we still encourage you to apply as all applications are considered on an individual basis.
Interviews will be carried out via a remote interview process (either Zoom or Teams).
You will receive a thorough induction to the company and an introduction to work and expectations. You will be required to start the Degree in September 2021. You’ll be paid throughout and there are no tuition fees, as these are met by your employer and the Government.
- Apprentices will have a protected learning of 20% per week allowed time for study.
- Delivered part-time over four years.
- Blended learning: online study combined with work-place learning and six one-day workshops per year.
Working days to be confirmed depending on the preferred candidate. Minimum of 3 days a week. Ideal working pattern would be 4 days a week, of which 20% would be allowed time for study. Preferred start date of June 2021.
£18,000-£22,000 (full-time equivalent) depending on the skills and experience of our preferred candidate.
Closing date for applications
30th April 2021
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com